Adding 3-digit Numbers
- Add 3-digit numbers using an open number line? (2nd grade)
- Add 3-digit numbers using expanded form? (2nd grade)
- Base Ten Sketch
- Keep One Break One
- Expanded Form (without Regrouping)
- Compensation for Subtraction (This is Great When You have A LOT of Zeroes)
- Subtraction Using a Number Line (Regrouping)
- Expanded Form (with Regrouping)
How do I add 3-digit numbers using an open number line?
How do I add 3-digit numbers using expanded form?
How do I solve for a missing addend by counting up?
How do I subtract with regrouping using a base-ten sketch?